giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

Typical Jensi: Memories of Tour de France

Impossible to tell in short! read it here:
http://bicycling.com/blogs/hardlyserious/2011/12/28/a-gift-from-jens/?cm_mmc=Twitter-_-Bicycling-_-Content-Blog-_-jens-gift
And that's why we all love him so much! I remember something similar in 2010 TdF: we were crowded at the bus, Jens Voight - the only rider still in sight - was giving an interview to a German tv while signing papers and pictures. There was a little girl - 6 or 8 maybe - who couldn't reach him: she was just in front but out the barriers and too short. I touched his thigh - I'm very short me too, you know - telling: "Jens!" He glimpsed at me, I pointed him the little girl and he turned to her suddenly leaving journalist and cameraman. Things like that count more then victory :)

Nessun commento: