Same sea, same weather: COLD! but riders rode and raced anyway. Leopard Trek guys in Donoratico raced very well: Brambilla 4th, Alafaci 15th is a great result for such a young team.
Viviani won - according to expectations, on Modolo - not surprsing.
Surprising instead Petacchi 17th: his Lampre was in front pulling hard for him in the last 3 km, completely flat and straight.
Bravo Baggio and bravo Lovassy. The race had been shortned dued to the snow - like in Besseger, where Marcato won - but still it was hard, especially because of the wind.
Hard also by the other side of the sea, in Mallorca, where RSNT trained for tomorrow race. There was the sun fortunately but it was COLD as you can see in these pics.
Stay tuned: a Yes we like in on the way ;)
GP Costa degli Etruschi RESULTS1. Elia Viviani (Liquigas - Cannondale)
2. Sacha Modolo (Colnago CSF Bardiani)
3. Filippo Baggio (Utensilnord - Named)
4. Gianluca Brambilla (Leopard - Trek)
5. Maximilian Richeze (Team Nippo)
6. Marco Frapporti (Team Idea)
7. Manuel Belletti (Ag2r La Mondiale)
8. Krisztian Lovassy (Nazionale Ungherese)
9. Danilo Napolitano (Acqua & Sapone)
10. Enrico Rossi (Meridiana Kamen)
11. Luca Barla (Team Idea)
12. Baptiste Planckaert (Landbouwkrediet - Euphony)
13. Kevin Peeters (Landbouwkrediet - Euphony)
14. Filippo Fortin (Team Type 1 - Sanofi)
15. Eugenio Alafaci (Leopard - Trek)
16. Giuseppe De Maria (Team Idea)
17. Alessandro Petacchi (Lampre - ISD)
18. Gianluca Maggiore (Utensilnord - Named)
19. Alexander Serebryakov (Team Type 1)
20. Marco Zanotti (Utensilnord - Named)