2.29.2012

Love calls and more

I just got a phone call by a friend: we met today... 20 years ago. He fell in love, I didn't. That's life. But he kept calling now and then... for 20 years! I used to get annoyed when I was younger - I was at the college when we met - but now I see things in a different way: ok, I don't love him but respect his feelings for me and spend some time talking by phone. That's harmless and makes his day. 
In 20 years he had his life, you could say he was better to find another woman. I think he traied but it isn't so easy, you know... when you really love someone. You can't even look - or see - other girls or guys and when you finally have a flirt you feel unconfortable and guilty. 
I once had a date, some years ago: we were mates in a specialization course, we used to spend hours together everydays and something was growing without we decided anything. But I already was in love for... my love, I was trying to forget him because I knew it was really hard with him - bdw I achieved more than I expected but still it's hard - so made a true effort to go ahead with that guy. I liked him very much: he had a degree in philosophy like me, was a cyclist - also raced till junior - we shared many interests and...well...he was cute! He let me understand he also liked me and we dated for a while. Finally he told me: "I really like you but am not 100% persuaded and I never do anything if I am not". 
He was absolutely right. You could think he was too strict but he had just got the point: I was in love for somebodyelse, no matter how seriously I tried with him. That was in June. We met again in September for job and he glanced at me: he looked sorry, I had forgot about him in two days. I still found him cute and nice but I could live without.
When you are in love you can't. You can't live without seeing the person you love, without talking with him or her, without knowing where he/she is and if he/she's fine. People say time changes everything but something can't change in a whole life.
When my friend phones me I try to be nice but I usually have few time to talk. Today I spent almost one hour chatting because it was out anniversary and he cares about it. In add I sent my love an sms this morning, just to say Hi, because I miss him so much and he didn't reply yet. The last time it takes some days: I keep some hope. Anyway I wanted to be nice because I know what it means: you feel ridicolous but can't help it, must call or write or go to say hello and if you get an Hey back you are happy for days.
..........................................................
Demare wins GP Le Samyn Pic by The Inner Ring
Today there was  GP Le Samyn.  I watched just a part of it and I'm checking now the results. Three names I note : Demare, Nizzolo, Trentin. Three guys who are doing well.
RESULTS
1 Arnaud Demare (Fra) FDJ-Big Mat
2 Kris Boeckmans (Bel) Vacansoleil - DCM
3 Adrien Petit (Fra) Cofidis
4 Anthony Ravard (Fra) AG2R La Mondiale
5 Giacomo Nizzolo (Ita) RadioShack-Nissan
6 Maxime Vantomme (Bel) Katusha Team
7 Romain Feillu (Fra) Vacansoleil - DCM
8 Alexey Tsatevich (Rus) Katusha Team
9 Jean-Luc Delpech (Fra) Bretagne-Schuller
10 Matteo Trentin (Ita) Omega Pharma-QuickStep
Strade Bianche is on Saturday. It will be strange without Andy Schleck...strange for me I mean, because it has never been an important race for him. The start list is a stars list too, have a look:
 
BMC Racing Team

1 Philippe Gilbert (Bel)
2 Cadel Evans (Aus)
3 Alessandro Ballan (Ita)
4 Adam Blythe (GBr)
5 George Hincapie (USA)
6 Martin Kohler (Swi)
7 Marco Pinotti (Ita)
8 Greg Van Avermaet (Bel)
 
Acqua & Sapone

11 Paolo Ciavatta (Ita)
12 Claudio Corioni (Ita)
13 Massimo Codol (Ita)
14 Francesco Di Paolo (Ita)
15 Alessandro Donati (Ita)
16 Francesco Ginanni (Ita)
17 Simone Masciarelli (Ita)
18 Francesco Reda (Ita)
 
Astana Pro Team


21 Roman Kreuziger (Cze)
22 Maxim Iglinskiy (Kaz)
23 Borut Bozic (Slv)
24 Enrico Gasparotto (Ita)
25 Fredrik Kessiakoff (Swe)
26 Yevgeniy Nepomnyachshi (Kaz)
27 Simone Ponzi (Ita)
28 Sergey Renev (Kaz)
 
Colnago - CSF Inox


31 Sacha Modolo (Ita)
32 Enrico Battaglin (Ita)
33 Sonny Colbrelli (Ita)
34 Andrea Pasqualon (Ita)
35 Angelo Pagani (Ita)
36 Andrea Piechele (Ita)
37 Marco Coledan (Ita)
38 Gianluca Brambilla (Ita)
 
Colombia - Coldeportes


41 Jhon Darwin Atapuma Hurtado (Col)
42 Robinson Eduardo Chalapud Gomez (Col)
43 Johan Esteban Chaves Rubio (Col)
44 Fabio Andres Duarte Arevalo (Col)
45 Juan Pablo Forero Carreno (Col)
46 Javier Gonzalez Barrera (Col)
47 Luis Felipe Laverde Jimenez (Col)
48 Victor Hugo Pena Grisales (Col)
 
Farnese Vini - Selle Italia


51 Filippo Pozzato (Ita)
52 Oscar Gatto (Ita)
53 Francesco Failli (Ita)
54 Diego Caccia (Ita)
55 Luca Mazzanti (Ita)
56 Kevin Hulsmans (Bel)
57 Elia Favilli (Ita)
58 Luca Ascani (Ita)
 
Garmin - Barracuda

61 Johan Van Summeren (Bel)
63 Ryder Hesjedal (Can)
64 Martyn Maaskant (Ned)
65 Daniel Martin (Ire)
66 Peter Stetina (USA)
67 Christian Vandevelde (USA)
68 Fabian Wegmann (Ger)
 
Lampre - ISD


71 Leonardo Bertagnolli (Ita)
72 Vitaliy Buts (Ukr)
73 Massimo Graziato (Ita)
74 Denys Kostyuk (Ukr)
75 Manuele Mori (Ita)
76 Przemyslaw Niemiec (Pol)
77 Simone Stortoni (Ita)
78 Davide Vigano (Ita)
 
Liquigas - Cannondale


81 Vincenzo Nibali (Ita)
82 Peter Sagan (Svk)
83 Federico Canuti (Ita)
84 Mauro Da Dalto (Ita)
85 Kristjan Koren (Slv)
86 Alan Marangoni (Ita)
87 Moreno Moser (Ita)
88 Daniel Oss (Ita)
 
Movistar


91 Giovanni Visconti (Ita)
92 Pablo Lastras Garcia (Spa)
93 Andrey Amador Bikkazakova (CRi)
94 Rui Alberto Faria Da Costa (Por)
95 José Herrada Lopez (Spa)
96 Benat Intxausti Elorriaga (Spa)
97 Ángel Madrazo (Spa)
98 Branislau Samoilau (Blr)
 
Project 1T4i


101 Ronan Van Zandbeek (Ned)
102 Tom Stamsnijder (Ned)
103 Albert Timmer (Ned)
104 Bert De Backer (Bel)
105 Cheng Ji (Chn)
106 Ramon Sinkeldam (Ned)
107 Tom Dumoulin (Ned)
108 Domenik Klemme (Ger)
 
RadioShack - Nissan


111 Fabian Cancellara (Swi)
112 Daniele Bennati (Ita)
113 Tony Gallopin (Fra)
114 Markel Irizar Aranburu (Spa)
115 Yaroslav Popovych (Ukr)
116 Joost Posthuma (Ned)
117 Grégory Rast (Swi)
118 Ben Hermans (Bel)
 
Team Type 1 - Sanofi


121 Rubens Bertogliati (Swi)
122 Daniele Colli (Ita)
123 Rémi Cusin (Fra)
124 Julien El Fares (Fra)
125 Jure Kocjan (Slv)
126 Georg Preidler (Aut)
127 Kiel Reijnen (USA)
128 Martijn Verschoor (Ned)
 
Utensilnord Named


131 Paolo Bailetti (Ita)
132 Gabriele Bosisio (Ita)
133 Matteo Fedi (Ita)
134 Edoardo Girardi (Ita)
135 Frederico Rocchetti (Ita)
136 Francisco Javier Vila Errandonea (Spa)
137 Oleg Berdos (Mda)
138 Stiven Fanelli (Ita)

No comments: