|Indicatore TA 2011 O.O|
BDW I wonder: a finish and a start in Indicatore. WTF?! I have been there last year: it`s a small village... ehm... a group of houses plus a bar in the middle of nothing, no climbs around, nothing special in any way, hard to reach if not by bike or by car, complete chaos to park team buses. In fact almost no audience (press, staff and relatives excluded). Just one toilet, in the bar. Mah...
Evans and Contador will be there they say. The last one if still allowed to race of course...
TA 2012: March 7-13. 18 World Tour teams plus Acqua&Sapone, Colombia Coldeportes, Conalgo-CSF Bardini and Farnese Vini.
1. San Vincenzo - Donoratico TTT (16,9 kms)
2. San Vincenzo - Indicatore (230 kms)
3. Indicatore - Terni (178 kms)
4. Amelia - Chieti (252 kms)
5. Martinsicuro - Prati di Tivo (196 kms)
6. Offida-Offida (181 kms)
7. S. Benedetto del Tronto ITT (9,3 kms)