Somebody got the answers to my questions: good :)
In English here: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/andy-schleck-to-ride-volta-a-catalunya
1. Andy Schleck is better and back on his bike
2. Next race is Volta a Catalunya [March 19-25 ] and not the Critérium International.
3. No panic: “It’s early. He was in quite good condition – not at his peak, but enough to do a good Paris-Nice." , “They’re still a long way off, in mid-April. Just because you’ve been sick doesn’t mean that you lose everything you did beforehand"
4. Paris-Nice plann B: “We came here with ambitions for the general classification but Andy was sick, we lost two other men [Jan Bakelants and Joost Posthuma – ed.] and we only had [Maxime] Monfort in the right group on the second day. That obliged us to limit our options for the GC, but I saw a team that rode well together.”
5. Impressive Jens Voight: “At 40 years of age, to be capable of being motivated from the start to the finish of a stage like that, it’s impressive"