3.05.2012

Paris-Nice 1: Andy said...

There is an interview here: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schleck-paris-nice-time-trial-was-too-early-and-too-short?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=cyclingnews&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
In short:
1. Too short and too early:  "9.4km test was too short and too early in the season to offer a reliable indicator of his progress against the watch"
2. No panic: “I didn’t have such a good feeling in my legs today but don’t take this as a reference. This is my first big competition of the season.”
3: How it went: “On the top of the climb I had same time as Maxime [Monfort,15th] but then I didn’t have the forces to push the big gear. This was a TT for the big engines. This is not a real test for me. The distance was too short and it’s too, too early.”

No comments: