3.22.2012

Volta a Catalunya: MY Uran!

Whop whop! sorry I was WRONG! I AM STILL very interested! in the result if not in the race and now desperately looking for a video because I REALLY like Rigoberto Uran! he is one of my absolute favourites - with Andy Schleck, Cameron Meyer, Rein Taaramae and few others. He won today and when I saw that I simply jumped around because I don't know HOW he did it but I am sure he deserved it. Great rider! "Legend" as Cavendish said.
Albasini still leads the GC and I see two Italians did well: Cataldo and Carrara. Italian newspapers talk too few about these two, like in general about Italian riders racing for foreing teams. But they are both generous and strong. Ok, the show was ridicolous but actors made it great :)
BDW
I turned my pc on to prepare an English test for school... #omgCycling!
Stage
1 Rigoberto Uran (Col) Sky Procycling 5:13:12
2 Denis Menchov (Rus) Katusha Team
3 Sylvester Szmyd (Pol) Liquigas-Cannondale
4 David Moncoutie (Fra) Cofidis, Le Credit en Ligne
5 Jurgen Van Den Broeck (Bel) Lotto Belisol Team
6 Samuel Sanchez (Spa) Euskaltel-Euskadi
7 Matteo Carrara (Ita) Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team
8 Dario Cataldo (Ita) Omega Pharma - QuickStep
9 Julien Simon (Fra) Saur - Sojasun
10 Robert Kiserlovski (Cro) Pro Team Astana
GC
1 Michael Albasini (Swi) GreenEdge Cycling Team 12:25:42
2 Steve Morabito (Swi) BMC Racing Team 1:32:00
3 Jurgen Van Den Broeck (Bel) Lotto Belisol Team
4 Daniel Martin (Irl) Garmin-Barracuda
5 Samuel Sanchez (Spa) Euskaltel-Euskadi

No comments: