4.01.2012

Ronde van Valnderen: do you fluo?

My poll says Sagan. No many votes I must admit but he is 3th also in Cyclingfan's poll (500 votes) behinde Cancellara and Boonen. I put on fluo green nail polish just in case... A victory by Sagan would be cool! 
I know what you are thinking now: what about RSNT? what about Fabian? Cancellara is the great favourite today, he's a good strong guy and I like him. But he already won a lot. I like to see young talents achieving results and Sagan deserves a victory in a prestigious race after so many splendid performances in less important competitions.
Liquigas line up is one of the best in the peloton, with Oss, Bodnar and hard precious workers like Marangoni and Da Dalto. Sabatini, fast man for sprints, Koren and Ted King will give all for the team leader. But Oss and Bodnar can be leader as well: Flanders suits them, I expect a good results and they can be an alternative if things for Sagan go wrong. 
My head says Cancellara or Boonen, if I had to gamble I'd say Devolder or Chavanel, but my hear today says Sagan too: lets go and rock it again! :D

No comments: