12.16.2012

"Not a couch potato" Andy said...

There is an interview here:
 http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/more-sport/andy-schleck-eager-to-head-down-under-early-to-prepare-for-his-debut-in-south-australian-classic/story-fne88wsh-1226537914208?sv=afa6677d744414495c165b6e3525b2cd#.UM3PIXpwa30.twitter
"For me personally, just to show that I am back again. My last race (this year) was the Tour of Beijing and now I go for a new season, a new start and we've been training in the south of Spain preparing for Down Under and we'll come with quite big ambitions. We are coming quite early to do a training camp and get used to the heat and time (difference). Christmas is always a time for family tradition so I will stay at home but I don't have big plans, there's no big holiday. I have already forgotten about it (2012). I can learn from it and go with good ambitions in 2013 and show again that I am a professional cyclist and not a couch potato."

No comments: