1.14.2013

CSF starts the season in San Luis

Press release

After the great success of team presentation is the time to start racing with the first event of 2013 season. From 21 to 27 January the Bardiani Valvole – CSF Inox Pro Team will be in Argentine for 7th Tour de San Luis, a stage race who will take part in the same district in the south of Cordoba.
For the official debut, Roberto Reverberi and Mirko Rossato (who will be the sport director in Argentine) have selected six riders to be competitive in stage with sprint arrives. Sacha Modolo and the new add Filippo Fortin will be the two sprinter leaders supported by Nicola Boem, Marco Canola, Sonny Colbrelli and Marco Coledan, who we’ll arrive in Argentine from Mexico where he’ll take part with the italian national track team at the World Cup (17-19 January).

“We have prepared very well in the last weeks to be ready for the first race of the new season. – explains Roberto Reverberi -. There is a new jersey, new sponsors that we need to bring up and our riders know that a start with good results could help the whole team for the pursue of season. Modolo and Fortin thanks to their skills will be our leader but also Colbrelli could have his space and try to do well as he did last year”.

Who can’t wait to race is Filippo Fortin: “I trained without problems during the winter and in the last days I feel I have a very good shape and if my training parameters don’t lie I would be competitive in bunch sprints. I think I will share the space with Modolo but if he’ll be better than me, I won’t have any problem to help Sacha. I have to big motivations to do my best, the first official race with my new team and the possibility to reedem the last very unfortunate season”.

“The first race of season is always full of doubts. – tells Modolo -. But I’m sure that I have worked well to get ready for the Tour de San Luis. Maybe at the start I could have some difficulty in the race pace but I’ll find a stage suitable for me where try to get a good result. About the team, I have seen a squad that is growing very well during the last training days, now we’ll look what we can do in the race”.

The Tour de San Luis will consists in six road stages plus one time trial. The first two will be suitable for sprinters while the other will be for the contenders of the overall classification. The space for sprinters will come again in the last stage, San Luis – Juana Koslay.

No comments: