Mauro Vegni said:
2. When: official presentation: on January 28 in San Vincenzo, on the Tuscany coast, where the race will start
3. A balanced race: infact...
4: TTT: opening team time trial in San Vincenzo on the Tyrrhenian coast just like last year
5. ITT: ..and the traditional final individual time trial in San Bendetto del Tronto on the Adriatic coast.
6. Sprints: two stages for the sprinters
7. Climbs: ... on every stage and two stage are perfect for the Classics stars.
8. Hills: The stages roll through the hills with constant short but steep climbs and testing descents.
9. Mountain: There is a mountain stage in this year’s race and it’s a real mountain stage. The time of year and the risk of snow means we can’t take the race up to 2000m but we can string together a series of tough, steep climbs that are also up to 12km long.