2.13.2013

Tour of Oman: Delle Stelle and Pasqualon said...

Delle Stelle is one of the daily stars in Tour of Oman: on the climb to the KOM he attacked with Hantanaka and they were caught only 25 km to the arrival. “Today I was feeling well and I got the right break-away." he said "On the hardest climb I tried to attack and only the japanese rider followed me. We stay away for several kilometers. I’m happy with my perfomance and I’ll try to improve in the next days”.
Andrea Pasqualon finished 6th: “With Canola and Colbrelli we were in the first part of the group during the last kilometers. We tried to play our chances in the best way and when the group splitted, 500 meters to go, I was in the first positions. I got a good placement that gives me a lot of confidence for next days and races”.
No doubt: Bardiani is doing great so far!

No comments: