3.01.2013

A new start

Who said Andy Schleck has no grinta don't know him. Who said he puts in air or isn't serious about his job understood nothing of him. Yesterday in GP Camaiore and later in a short talk he gave me again the proof he's brave, good and ostinate. 
This blog can't stop now, it can only be back to its start as "Allez Andy!". But it will be different, we are all older the blog, Andy and me. I told you I decided to dedicate more energy to other things (go to http://chor-art.blogspot.it/ for more) but I will never stop with cycling nor with Andy of course. He asked me about my decision... I thought about it. Ok: I can't cover 'all cycling' as I did recently because it takes too much time. But I'm going to write about all Andy's races and to post reportages from there. 
Thank you for your messages and to go on reading me.
PS
I'm in Strade Bianche tomorrow. Then Tirreno-Adriatico. You'll see something soon.

No comments: