3.02.2013

GP Camaiore and Strade Bianche: Andy said...

I was there so see it now and waiting to post my reportage... read it :)
GP Camaiore
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schleck-back-in-action-at-the-gp-camaiore?ns_campaign=news&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_source=cyclingnews&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0
"In training some good sensations are coming back. I'm feeling good, so we'll see what happens. The race route makes me worried, it’s tough, but the objective is to finish. I've got an important week coming and so this is an important race."

"I know what I have to do. People talk about you if you go good and talk if you good bad. It's not motivating but I need to be good in races for my own confidence. I know that people care about me but they haven't been through what I've been through last year: a long time without racing. I have people on my side and they're supporting me really well. I've got a lot of support from the team and everyone. I'd like to show everybody that I'm still here."
Andy finished few seconds after the main group.

Strade Bianche
http://www.radioshackleopardtrek.com/news/cancellara-satisfied-form
“Besides the crashes and wind, there were a lot of punctures today, too, but I think Fabian looked very good. I was pulling and there was a crash so I had to stop.  I wasn’t in the crash, but had to stop for it.  Then I had a puncture after that on section 5 and then with the crashes it became a mess with the cars.  I felt ok today, though, so I am looking forward to Tirreno.  I hope to keep these good sensations in my legs.  I didn’t finish today but this is like a classic race where we go all in for one rider and the rest are left behind so it’s not a worry for me.”

No comments: