In Short (and translated):
1. What about Andy Schleck? TFR signed again Frank but no words about him. He said he wants to come back and went to Majorca aiming to traing (he brought his bike at least) in spite his knee is still healing...
2. Rumors linked Andy to Europcar.
3. Danish team Cult Energy Pro Cycling says : "In 2015 we would like to passe from continental team to a Pro Continental team to. And to realize this step we need to add forces.
4. But Andy knows nothing: "No one has held talks with me. I am of course delighted when I am associated with such an ambitious project, but currently there is absolutely nothing. "
5. Team Cult Energy is interested in working with Kim Andersen and the Luxembourg Christian Weyland, the organizer of the Ironman in Remich, who says: "I can not and will not tell you anything at this point about this story. In a week I might do more. "
6. Andy Schleck has still pain at his knee. "I'm totally focusing on getting fit again and putting my knee injury behind me. Everything else is secondary." he repeated again and again. "I am motivated and want to find back my talent. But it doesn't look very good at the moment." He can't still fully charge the injuried knee, in long training rides or increased intensity he still feel severe pain."
TAKE YOUR TIME! KEEP OUT FROM RISKY PROJECT! AVOID TO BE USED ONCE AGAIN!