9.22.2014

Ponferrada: Junior Women ITT - Girls In Green

Embedded image permalink
Heavy rain on the Junior Women ITT...
Australia dominated: 1, 2 and 4. 2nd a splendid Mathiesen  (Denmark).

Mancey Stewart:
“I wanted to go out later so I could have more time splits from the people around me. But really, I just went out to do the best time I could and see what happened. I didn’t expect this at all. It’s a very surreal feeling. I was excited to see how flat the course was when I got here because I’ve just come from the track Worlds in Korea and I didn’t really have the road training in my legs.”

Embedded image permalink

RESULTS
1. Mancey Stewart (AUS)
2. Pernille Mathiesen (DEN): +10"
3. Anna-Leeza Hull (AUS): +13"

MORE TO COME

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

No comments: