9.28.2014

Tour du Gevaudan: First Pro Win for Alexis Vuillermoz

BRAVO!!

Alexis Vuillermoz:
"The stage was difficult in particular because there was a strong wind on the first part of race. My teammates have supported me and placed me well. I was able to keep my forces throughout the day, especially because we have not needed to ride in front of the pack thanks to the presence of Guillaume (Bonnafond) in the daily breakaway. In the final part, we were still three riders of the team AG2R LA MONDIALE present in a group of eleven riders with Mikael (Cherel) and Hubert (Dupont). They did a great job to permit me to manage my efforts and arrive in the best conditions to sprint. It is my first professional win and obviously for me it’s a great one! That is the result that was missing to my season, now it’s done.”

Amets Txurruka won the overall standings and Alexis Vuillermoz finished 3rd.

No comments: