11.23.2014

Cyclocross: Pauwels wins but van der Haar resists in Sp Francorchamps

Embedded image permalinkI was wandering in the Chianti with my friend Manuel by http://ciclismopst.blogspot.it/ so I didn't see it but I'm glad that Pauwels scored high and moreover that Lars van der Haar recovered from his sickness and was able to defend his Super Prestige position. Bravo! Meeusen 3rd is another nice confirmation.

Kevin Pauwels:
“It’s great. It was very tough. There were a lot of running sections so it wasn’t really tailor-made for me but I felt good. Beforehand I wasn’t sure I would win. I dug too deep early on because in the end I ran out of energy. Luckily everybody was tired so I was able to win. My first half of the season is a success” 

Lars van der Haar:
‏"Conclusion today: I suffered in the wheel of @ktpauwels, but gave me a nice 2nd place. Now some rest to fully recover from illness! #happy"


RESULTS
1 Kevin Pauwels (Bel) Sunweb - Napoleon Games Cycling Team  
2 Lars Van Der Haar (Ned) Giant-Shimano Development Team  
3 Tom Meeusen (Bel) Telenet Fidea Cycling Team  
4 Mathieu Van der Poel (Ned) BKCP - Powerplus Cycling Team  
5 Jens Adams (Bel) Vastgoedservice - Golden Palace Cycling Team  
6 Klaas Vantornout (Bel) Sunweb - Napoleon Games Cycling Team  
7 Corné Van Kessel (Ned) Telenet Fidea Cycling Team  
8 Sven Nys (Bel) Crelan - AA Drink Team  
9 Rob Peeters (Bel) Vastgoedservice - Golden Palace  
10 Thijs Van Amerongen (Ned) Telenet - Fidea  
11 Jim Aernouts (Bel) Sunweb - Napoleon Games Cycling Team  
12 Bart Aernouts (Bel) Corendon - KwadrO Cycling Team  
13 Julien Taramarcaz (Swi) Corendon - KwadrO Cycling Team  
14 Gianni Vermeersch (Bel) Sunweb - Napoleon Games Cycling Team  
15 Marcel Meisen (Ger) Corendon - KwadrO Cycling Team  
16 Mariusz Gil (Pol) Project Cross Racing  
17 Twan Van Den Brand (Ned) Orange Babies Cycling Team  
18 Niels Wubben (Ned) Telenet Fidea Cycling Team  
19 Tomas Paprstka (Cze) Remerx-Merida Team Kolin  
20 Tim Merlier (Bel) Sunweb - Napoleon Games Cycling Team
21 Patrick Van Leeuwen (Ned) Orange Babies Cycling Team  
22 Jan Denuwelaere (Bel) Vastgoedservice - Golden Palace Cycling Team  
23 Javier Ruiz De Larrinaga Ibanez (Spa)  
24 Patrick Gaudy (Bel) Veranclassic-Doltcini Cycling Team  
25 Dave De Cleyn (Bel) Cycling Team Zemst VZW  
26 Michael Boros (Cze) CEZ Cyklo Team Tabor  
27 Ole Quast (Ger)  
28 Josep Betalu Constantino (Spa)  
29 Clement Lhotellerie (Fra)  
30 Stephen Hyde (USA)  
31 Aaron Schooler (Can)  
32 Mark Mcconnell (Can)  

33 Cameron Jette (Can)

No comments: