12.19.2014

Cyclocross: In Short (and translated) Vantornout skips Essen and Namur

The sexiest man in the cross peloton is sick, so forced to skip the Bpost Bank Trophy-round in Essen and probably the World Cup in Namur.
There is an article here, together with this stunning picture.
On Wednesday Vantornout was supoosed to race the Sint-Niklaas cross, but didn't. He's struggling with a viral infection.

Klaas Vantornout:
"After my poor performance in Antwerp and Mol last weekend had to be something going on, On Monday and Tuesday I didn't feel all right, On Wednesday the illness came out the. The doctor told me that I have a viral infection. Rest is the only treatment because antibiotics are useless in a viral infection.
It comes at the true wrong moment, just before the busy holiday period. Essen and Namur races seemed talilored for me. Unfortunately I will have to skip at least Essen. With two nights ahead, I hope to be at the start in Namur to defend my 2nd place in the World Cup, but then everything should go well. Maybe I'll have to delete some competitions between Christmas and New Year."

...NOOOO!!! NOT DIEGEM PLEASE!!! :/

No comments: