1.02.2015

Cyclocross: Lars Van der Haar wins Centrumcross in Surhuisterveen

Embedded image permalink
Sunny, windy. A crappy streaming. An easy one - to wach - and Lars van der Haar smashed it. 

Lars van der Haar:
“I felt good today and the reduced running section played to my advantage. I wanted to get off to a bit of a steadier start than usual and ease into it but when the others started to go the legs had to wake up and this kicked started me into action.

It’s nice to get another win before heading to the national championships. It will be a hard fight as my main opponents are also riding strongly. This coming week I won’t be doing anything huge, but we plan to get some speed back into the legs after a hard few races. The nationals will be faster and we have a few sprint sessions planned so I should be in good shape. With the coaches we have a good plan and I’m confident to be there in good shape.”


RESULTS
1. Lars van der Haar
2. Corné van Kessel
3. Stan Godrie
4. Twan van den Brand
5. Gert-Jan Bosman
6. Niels Wubben 
7. Patrick van Leeuwen
8. Mariusz Gil
9. Kenneth Van Compernolle
10. Martijn Budding

No comments: