1.28.2015

In Short: Interview with Romain Bardet

There is an interview here.

In short:


1. GP Cycliste La Marseillaise: "I’m impatient to start the season. I have been training hard for three months and now I want to race. I have been a professional for four years and I always begin with this race. It’s the opening of the season in France and we always have good time there. It’s the first meeting of the teams, the course is not too long (140 km), the race is often lively even though it often ends with a sprint between 30 riders. We have fun in this race. Our team will be attacking, with the rookies."

2. Peparation: "I kept what worked in the past. My form is good for January. I have no health problems and everything is alright. My first goal will be Paris-Nice (8-15 of march) and then Tour de Catalogne (23-29 of march, where he finished in the 4th place last year)."

3. Goals: "I always want more. I want to confirm 2014 both in quality and quantity. I want to progress but I know that my progression may be less spectacular than last year. I want to take a step forward in stage races and improve my ranking in Classics. Tour de Catalogne is a first important goal. I dream of Liege Bastogne Liège … and, of course, I want to do my best in the Tour de France."

No comments: