1.19.2015

No Doping Intent: Nine Months Bann to Diego Ulissi and victories stay

Embedded image permalinkDiego Ulissi:
“Finally a decision has come today after a long and difficult period for me. I feel it is important to underline that it's been recognised that I have not acted with the intent to improve my athletic performance, but it has been established that I committed negligently, which of course I regret, especially for the corresponding damage which has been caused to the team.
I have always received great support from the team as well as from my family who have constantly stayed close to me throughout these difficult times. I am pleased that, in the light of this decision, my victories and results obtained remain unchanged. I can now start to concentrate and look forward to planning my return to racing.” 

No comments: