3.02.2015

No Paris-Nice For Injuried Fränk Schleck

He crashed in Ruta del Sol and got a deep muscular hematoma in his quadriceps. It isn't over yet. TFR’s squad for Paris-Nice will be: Bob Jungels, Riccardo Zoidl, Giacomo Nizzolo, Gert Steegmans, Kristof Vandewalle, Gregory Rast, Eugenio Alafaci, and Marco Coledon.

Fränk Schleck: 
“I am recovering, but it has not gone as fast as I had hoped. It’s still painful, especially walking; on the bike it actually feels better. So I am able to train a couple hours on the road now, but obviously this is not enough to be ready for a race like Paris-Nice.
I am obviously very disappointed; when I crashed, even though it was super painful, I always thought I would be at the next race. It has been a frustrating injury and a slow healing process, but it is still early season and I will be back. I should be fine for GP Nobili (March 19).”





No comments: