3.15.2015

Tour de Langkawi Sum Up: Youcef Reguigui, Caleb Ewan and Andrea Guardini


Youcef Reguigui:

"I was happy to keep the jersey today after a very hard race. I am so happy to get this victory, it is my first professional GC win and I am really just so, so happy right now. I know the team is very happy with the yellow jersey as well and I think this is our first yellow jersey of the year. I hope the team can win another at Tirreno-Adriatico. I want to thank Nic, Jacques, Natnael and also Daniel and Kudus who got sick yesterday. We all worked so hard this week and I must thank all of my team members for their work this week." 
Embedded image permalink
Final podium: 2 is Henao 3 Guardini
RESULTS
Stage 1
101.1km Langkawi - Langkawi
Guardini beats Ewan
Stage 2
170km Alor Star - Sungai Petani
Guardini wins
Stage 3
170km Gerik - Tanah Merah
Caleb Ewan takes stage and overall lead
Stage 4
165.4km Kota Bharu - Kuala Berang
Guardini makes it three
Stage 5
200km Kuala Terengganu - Kuantan
Seo Joon Yong takes solo win
Stage 6
96.6km Maran - Karak
Caleb Ewan wins in bunch sprint
Stage 7
170km Shah Alam - Bukit Fraser
Reguigui beats Henao on Fraser's Hill
Stage 8
96.1km Kuala Kubu Bharu - Kuala Lumpur Loop
Guardini makes it four and Reguigui seals GC win
OVERALL Youcef Reguigui (Alg) MTN - Qhubeka
POINTS Caleb Ewan (Aus) Orica GreenEdge
MOUNTAIN Kiel Reijnen (USA) UnitedHealthcare Pro Cycling

No comments: