4.08.2015

Itzulia: Ben Swift Abandons


Ben Swift:

"So little update for you all: after two difficult days in Pais Vasco, I am heading home for some R&R. I felt super fatigued going into this race and didn't have the legs I needed to achieve the goals I wanted at this race.
With Basque been such a difficult race we made the best decision to stop yesterday as I was riding on my limit for both days. I am now going to take a few days off the bike to recover a build towards my next goals of the season.
Next up for me is Tour of Yorkshire which is going to be a goal and a special race for me so I need to be fresh and ready to go! After that I head to Tour of California where I have fond memories and I am looking forward to riding this race again. I will then have a couple of weeks before riding Tour de Swiss and then the Nationals championships.
I have some great races and goals on the horizon, so I need to take this time to recover and then build towards those. Really looking forward to it and as ever thanks for your support!"

No comments: