4.02.2015

Tour of Flanders: Sep Vanmarcke said...

Sep Vanmarcke:
“It’s only normal that there is pressure, I put myself under pressure, as well. Already since last year, I feel that I can win this race.
I have no fear, although some of my rivals seem to be in a very good shape. Tom Boonen and Fabian Cancellara are out, but there are many other contenders left. Geraint Thomas is the fist who comes to mind. He is a very dangerous opponent.
I think there are five, a maximum of ten riders, who can win on Sunday. The Tour of Flanders is such a heavy race that the favourites will always be up there in the end.
If I don’t have any bad luck, I can go a long way. Hopefully, I’ll have many team-mates at my side. It’s never fun if you have to let other riders go, but it happened under exceptional circumstances.”   

So good luck Sep!

No comments: