5.14.2015

Ben Swift Updated

"Surgery went well though you might not get that from my rather groggy expression!"
Source https://www.facebook.com/BenSwiftySwift

Ben Swift:
"Hi All, Thanks again for all the messages of support I've received. It really helps me recover and get me focused on my rehab.
The fall I had was a hard one that took a few of us down, it was on a fast, slick descent and was just one of those things that could of happened to anyone so please stay safe out there and always be aware of your surroundings when riding!
"Good to be turning the legs again in the sunshine !"
"My Dad getting the bike ready for some turbo work!"

Back on with the rehab now and it feels good to be back on the bike and I'm always happy to spend a bit of time with my new live- in mechanic!"

No comments: