2.07.2016

GP Costa degli Etruschi

Embedded image permalink
Manuel Belletti:
"Inizio di stagione con sensazioni non buone... ma siamo all'inizio e le buone sensazioni arriveranno presto... sempre grande @SoutheastPCT"
[Start of the season with no good feelings... but it's just the begining and the good feeling will come soon... Always a great SoutheastPCT]

Embedded image permalinkGrega Bole:
"I want to thank the team because they helped me to be exactly where I had to be when I had be there. Once taken the good action I decided to close on each tentative of my competitors until the last km, also risking to finish my leg for the final sprint, but it was the only way to win. It is great to win with the team that most of all wanted me."


Embedded image permalink
RESULTS
1 Grega Bole (Slo) Nippo - Vini Fantini 4:40:36
2 Francesco Gavazzi (Ita) Androni Giocattoli - Sidermec
3 Diego Ulissi (Ita) Lampre - Merida
4 Andrea Fedi (Ita) Southeast - Venezuela
5 Giulio Ciccone (Ita) Bardiani CSF
6 Igor Boev (Rus) Gazprom - Rusvelo
7 Matteo Busato (Ita) Southeast - Venezuela
8 Edoardo Zardini (Ita) Bardiani CSF
9 Stefan Schumacher (Ger) Christina Jewelry Pro Cycling
10 Stephan Rabitsch (Aut) Team Felbermayr Simplon Wels

No comments: