3.04.2016

Driedaagse van West-Vlaanderen 1. The Young Guns

Tom Bohli:
"It's a really amazing feeling to get my first win as a pro. I really didn't know if I could make it but to get it, it's a really good feeling. It gives me confidence early in the season. I didn't get the chance to test my time trial form in Qatar due to my crash, so I'm so happy to come out now and do well. We have a really strong team here and different cards to play for the next two stages."

Martijn Keizer:
“It tells something about my shape and about the bike as well. I didn’t have this bike last year yet. Everything was better. I was really looking forward to this race and the team allowed me to abandon Le Samyn early to be ready for today’s time trial. I’m confirming that I’m in good condition with this second place and we have to fight to convert it to wins for me or one of my team-mates. We have a strong team and we will have enough chances to make the difference in the upcoming days.”

RESULTS
1 Tom Bohli (Sui) BMC Racing Team 0:07:50  
2 Martijn Keizer (Ned) Team LottoNl - Jumbo 0:00:06  
3 Lukasz Wisniowski (Pol) Etixx - Quick Step 0:00:10  
4 Anton Vorobyev (Rus) Team Katusha 0:00:12  
5 Patrick Gretsch (Ger) AG2R La Mondiale 0:00:14  
6 Steven Lammertink (Ned) Team Lottonl - Jumbo 0:00:15  
7 Sean De Bie (Bel) Lotto Soudal  
8 Robert Wagner (Ger) Team Lottonl - Jumbo 0:00:16  
9 Guillaume Van Keirsbulck (Bel) Etixx - Quick Step  
10 Nils Politt (Ger) Team Katusha

No comments: