6.23.2016

Belgian National Championship: Ann-Sofie Duyck and Victor Campenaerts win the Time Trial Title

Victor Campenaerts:
"Everything went well, I felt that everything was good and that it could be my day today. I am very happy, I've lived for this since the winter. Last year, I did not pace my race well and I did so perfectly this year. I used to swim and race triathlon, which are of course just like time trials, so I am good at spliting a race into sections.
My time trials have always been good, but I did not win much. I am glad that this works as a professional in my third year. I hope I can use my time trial in the future to shine in short stage races.”

Sep Vanmarcke:
"Nationals ITT: 1) great to see teammate @VCampenaerts win!!! 2) Myself: some fast toilet visits in the morning, 5 times throwing up during TT, no power. 5th"

RESULTS
WOMEN
1 Ann-Sofie Duyck (Bel) Topsport Vlaanderen - Etixx  
2 Lotte Kopecky (Bel) Lotto Soudal Ladies  
3 Isabelle Beckers (Bel) Lotto Soudal Ladies
MEN
1 Victor Campenaerts (Bel) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:46:18  
2 Yves Lampaert (Bel) Etixx - Quick-Step 0:00:03  
3 Ben Hermans (Bel) BMC Racing Team 0:00:12  
4 Thomas De Gendt (Bel) Lotto Soudal 0:00:57  
5 Sep Vanmarcke (Bel) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:01:17  
6 Sean De Bie (Bel) Lotto Soudal 0:01:19  
7 Laurens De Plus (Bel) Etixx - Quick-Step 0:01:38  
8 Frederik Frison (Bel) Lotto Soudal 0:01:39  
9 Julien Vermote (Bel) Etixx - Quick-Step 0:01:50  
10 Gaetan Bille (Bel) Wanty - Groupe Gobert 0:01:57  

No comments: