6.22.2016

Dutch National Championship: Annemiek Van Vleuten n Tom Dumoulin win the Time Trial Title

Annemiek van Vleuten:
"Goosebumps! 48.2 km/hour. Almost can't believe it. Was my best TT ever by far. Happy to share this with my mum!"

Tom Dumoulin:
"It is a really nice feeling to have won the Nationa Champion jersey."
"I am really happy with this performance as everything went perfectly during the time trial. It is great to be the Dutch national champion as it was my best ride ever during the Nationals. After a long period without racing, you are never sure how it is going to go and how you will perform.
However, I prepared well and generally if I feel good in training then I know it's going to be okay during the race. It is a really nice feeling to have won the red, white and blue jersey. It is a great honour to have won it in such a great event.”

Jos van Emden:
“I’m satisfied with that. I’ve delivered a good time trial. I only struggled during the final five kilometres, but I’m not disappointed about it.”

Wilco Kelderman:
“Then it started to hurt. It went well, but not superb. Yesterday, I felt that I wasn’t completely recovered from the Tour de Suisse. I still delivered a good time trial and I’m happy to finish third.”
RESULTS
WOMEN
1 Annemiek Van Vleuten (Ned) Orica-AIS 0:38:17  
2 Chantal Blaak (Ned) Boels Dolmans Cyclingteam 0:01:41  
3 Roxane Knetemann (Ned) Rabo Liv Women Cycling Team 0:02:23  
4 Amy Pieters (Ned) Wiggle High5 0:02:40  
5 Anouska Koster (Ned) Rabo Liv Women Cycling Team 0:03:10  
6 Thalita De Jong (Ned) Rabo Liv Women Cycling Team 0:03:20  
7 Aafke Soet (Ned) 0:03:27  
8 Marieke Kerkvliet (Ned)  
9 Moniek Tenniglo (Ned) Rabo Liv Women Cycling Team 0:03:35  
10 Natalie Van Gogh (Ned) Parkhotel Valkenburg Continental Team
MEN
1 Tom Dumoulin (Ned) Team Giant-Alpecin 0:59:04  
2 Jos Van Emden (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:00:34  
3 Wilco Kelderman (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:01:18  
4 Steven Lammertink (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:01:52  
5 Bob Schoonbroodt (Ned) Team 3M 0:02:28  
6 Wouter Poels (Ned) Team Sky 0:02:36  
7 Koen Bouwman (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo 0:03:06  
8 Remco Grasman (Ned) 0:03:21  
9 Oscar Riesebeek (Ned) Metec - TKH Continental Cyclingteam p/b Mantel 0:03:48  
10 Jens Mouris (Ned) Drapac Professional Cycling 0:04:04

No comments: