6.27.2016

German National Championship: Tony Martin wins the Time Trial title

Tony Martin:
"I’m happy about this win, because it’s never easy to do it when everybody is expecting it. The parcours wasn’t totally flat, had a few hills and some tricky corners, which you had to be careful not to overcook. Considering these and the hot temperatures, it wasn’t easy to find my rhythm, so that’s why I’m even more satisfied about this victory, which I see as a good test ahead the Tour de France and Olympic Games. Winning the sixth title and finally breaking the ice in 2016 was very important.
It will be difficult, because it’s going to be just the two of us, but I’m ready to give everything to support Marcel, so we’ll see what will happen.” 

RESULTS
WOMEN
...
MEN
1 MARTIN Tony Etixx - Quick Step301549:14
2 SÜTTERLIN Jasha Movistar Team2571:39
3 POLITT Nils Team Katusha 2022:23


No comments: