6.30.2016

Tour de France: "We both, Sep and I have our place in Dylan Groenewegen's train" Vanmarcke and Wynants said...

Maarten Wynants:
"We both, Sep and I have our place in Dylan Groenewegen's train. I'm the third man. It's a role I have already interpreted for a while and it suits me well. I thought the Tour was over for me, but in the last months a lot has changed thanks to Dylan's sprint performances."

Sep Vanmarcke:
"In the Nat Champ I had to give up due to digestive problems, but now I feel healthy again. I can train normally again, and did it for several days. I hope to be at my best. It's my 4th Tour. I like being here, yes. Last year I was a little at the limit and I didn't know I had to come here, this year it's totally different. I'm not saying we are just going to win a stage,but this is our ambition as a start".

No comments: