9.15.2016

GP Wallonie - Petr Vakoč: "When Tony attacked, I was a little bit boxed in and couldn't follow him immediately, so I lost the momentum."

Petr Vakoč:
"I am very disappointed, because the opportunity to take the victory was there. 
Grand Prix de Wallonie is a race I really like, suited to my characteristics and I was hoping of winning it. 
The team did an excellent job throughout the day, protecting and always keeping me out of the wind. When Tony attacked, I was a little bit boxed in and couldn't follow him immediately, so I lost the momentum. Once I found the space to go, I took off, gained ground back, but couldn't pass him on the line, so congrats to him. It's a pity, because the form was there, but on the other hand it motivates me even more for the European Championships in Bretagne, where I am ready to give 100%, just as I did today."

No comments: