9.05.2016

Jarlinson Pantano to Trek-Segafredo: "My TdF victory changed things a lot for me, but it doesn’t prevent me from keeping my feet on the ground."

Jarlinson Pantano:
“This team has always drawn my attention. It’s magnificent to join my dream team starting January 2017! It goes without saying that my stage victory in this year’s Tour de France has changed things a lot for me, but it doesn’t prevent me from keeping my feet on the ground. So my ambitions for next year are pretty simple. First of all, I want to support the team and do my job as well as possible in whatever the team asks me to do during the race for our leaders. Secondly, I want to adapt to the team, to all the riders and the staff; I am excited to join the Trek family! And last but not least, when I get an opportunity to go for the win, I will give it my all.” 

No comments: