10.11.2016

Putte Kapellen: Roy Jans outsprinting everyone! "It is a beautiful farewell gift for Wanty-Groupe Gobert. Next year I'll ride in another team."


Tweet of the day:
Guy VD Langenbergh ‏@guyvdl:
"Bigger crowd in #PutteKapellen than in #doha2016 Pretty sure even on sunday Putte beats Doha! And alcohol in Putte, lots of alcohol!"

Roy Jans:
"What a relief! I'm so happy to conclude this difficult season with a great victory.
I launched my sprint with 200-250 metres to go. I knew I could finish it off today because I had very good legs. Since the Tour de Poitou-Charentes I'm back to a good level. It was a difficult season for me. It is a beautiful farewell gift for Wanty-Groupe Gobert. Next year I'll ride in another team."

RESULTS
1.  Roy Jans (Wanty-Groupe Gobert)
2. Timothy Dupont (Verandas Willems) 
3. Moreno Hofland (LottoNL-Jumbo)


No comments: