2.20.2017

Procycling - Tour of Oman Merhawi Kudus: "4th overall and win the young rider competition, I can be pleased with this performance"

Merhawi Kudus:
"I am really happy to win this jersey. I came to the race with high objectives for the overall classification and to finish 4th overall and win the young rider competition, I can be pleased with this performance. I must say thank you to the whole team for the support. We have some strong riders, even Lachlan and Nathan finished in the top 10, so it was very nice to also stand on the podium with all these guys who supported me. The season has started in a good way and now I go to Abu Dhabi Tour with good confidence, the field will be very strong there but again we have a strong team and I will hope to do my best once again."

No comments: