4.10.2017

My travels: Back to Nepal finally!

Image may contain: sky, mountain, outdoor and nature
Pic by Lalit Kumar Rai
Just few hours and I'll be on my flight to Kathmandu. I'm leaving tomorrow night from Milano and I should arrive at 4.20 pm the next day. It's going to be a very intense travel because on the 18th I must go back.
I can't believe I have been almost four months away from where my heart belongs. Now it seems a nothing, the time of breathing, a short sleep full of dreams. Time to go and to live those dreams hopefully.
I'm going to spend the first night in Kathmandu, then my friend and I will fly to Phaplu, then we'll take a bus untill Dudh Kosi bridge and we'll walk to Ranem, where we'll sleep. The next day we'll walk to Waku, where my friend's family lives. No internet connection there.
It's going to be interesting and I don't have a clear expectation. All I know is that yes, I'm sure, it's worth of it

No comments: