5.24.2017

Nepal: A Trekking To Hakula, Solukhumbu 7: Crying in Kathmandu

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor
Boudha, Kathamndu
End of the story. My last two days in Kathmandu are not interesting because we spent them doing absolutely nothing.  Yes, I wanted to go to Thamel looking for a bookshop, we had talked about eating a good pizza and going to the disco, but we just went to Boudha where I cried in public because Lalit and I couldn't understand each other about a very important matter. He was sorry and rather shocked but he couldn't even understand why I was crying, and that's a serious problem.
Image may contain: 2 people, food and outdoor
Boudha, Kathamndu
In my last day in Nepal we made up - he didn't even understand that or why we had a fight - and we went to Thamel. 
We had a tea in a nice Korean Restaurant but I couldn't buy any book because we didn't understand each other on the concept of 'bookshop'. Finally I bought myself a gift, some beautiful earings and we went back to Kapan. 
I understand that we made an exception to the rule holding hands in the taxi all the way to the airport, that means one hour or more. 
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and outdoor
Kapan, Kathmandu
Then I took my backpack and went away alone, because inside the airport he couldn't come. A silky scarf around my neck. Not like a tourist, I thought, like a finacé.
He was supposed to come to Italy in July, but he couldn't get the visa because he has no money on his account. So what's next? I really don't know.

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, shoes and outdoor
Lalit and me at the Korean Restaurant

No comments: